Dough for SourdoughWE NEED YOUR HELP!
We're asking our wonderful followers to help us keep the Cookus home fire lit.
Give us a donation (minimum $15) and we'll GIVE YOU a link to five short videos showing you each beautiful step for how to make your own sourdough starter and Rustic Sourdough Bread.
Send some bread our way, and we'll send you these vids (you knead them):
1. Basic Sourdough Starter (creating and maintaining)
2. Preparing the Sponge
3. Building the Dough
4. Forming the Boule
5. Baking the Bread
WHY do we need your $ help? Aside from the usual production costs (and believe me, there's no trust fund supporting Cookus), your donation will go to:
- PLUS a link to a pdf giving written instructions for all
Sounds good, right?
- Transforming all of our videos into mp4 format so you can watch them on your smart phone or notebook
- Giving our website and site navigation a springy new remodel
- Developing a real landing page with introduction video for newbies
- Make more recipe/videos!!!
Click the orange "support cookus" button. Yup. The one just a few lines below this sentence.
By donating a minimum of $15 you will receive a link to five brand spankin' new Cookus videos giving you the step-by-step guide to creating your own sourdough starter and making Rustic Sourdough Bread. Plus, for those of you who still like instructions on paper - a pdf that explains it all (with pictures).
We appreciate any amount that you can give to help support us.
You're gonna love the way you bake.
I made Chicken Teriyaki with vegetables for the first time last night, and just now had some leftover for lunch. Good stuff!! Makes me happy.
March 27, 2013, 2:11 pm
I'm sure you've thought of this, but how about a Kickstarter campaign?!?!?!
March 27, 2013, 3:45 pm