Krups Citrus Juicer Giveaway
CONTEST CLOSED! THANKS EVERYONE (Funny stories)
Craving some homemade lemonade or limeade? Fresh orange or pomegranate juice? Not only do these freshly squeezed juices make top-drawer drinks, the maximum-flavor juices can be used to create fantastic marinades and salad dressings, desserts and more. Right? Holy lemon meringue pie!
I can’t believe the Krups folks (thank you Pristina) were generous enough to let us give away another of this super duper item that retails for $149. You read it right. We’re giving away a big summertime present to one of our beloved Cookus Interruptus fans.
Here’s a little resume for the Krups Citrus Juicer:
- Efficient citrus reamer ensures complete extraction and accommodates both small and large fruits
- Built-in sensors activate juicing process once the press arm and fruit are in proper contact
- Stainless Steel housing & pulp filter
- Power 130 Watts
- Select from manual or automatic options
- Use the motorized lever for convenient pressing of large quantities of fruit
- Anti-drip pouring spout dispenses juice directly into glass
- No-mess removable drip trip
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
Impressive eh? How to enter to win this rock star juicer:
1. Be a subscriber of Cookus Interruptus Not a subscriber yet? Type your email address in the subscribe box right up there on the right above the blue navigation box. There’s also a place to subscribe on our home page (upper left).
2. Be a friend on Cookus Interruptus facebook. Not our facebook friend? Easy. Go to the Cookus Facebook page and click the thumbs up “like”.
3. Did you start a money making venture as a child or teen? Like a lemonade stand? Tell us about it in a sentence or two. Here’s my story: As president of the Thespian Club (drama) in high school I was charged with raising money to help pay for somethings. Can’t remember what. The gay choir director at our church had an in with local florists. In December Mr. M. helped us round us mistletoe and we sold ribbon-tied sprigs in the hall. Big hit with most of the high-schoolers (some of the guys had no idea what it was for ( Okay. Now it’s your turn. Leave a comment to this blog post (not facebook) with your response to enter.
4. Contest ends at 5pm on July 28th . Check your email on July 30th. The winner will be chosen by random.org. If you don’t respond to your “winner” email within 24 hours, we will choose a new winner.